Let’s call these Amazon Prime Day deals “tech adjacent.” They’re not necessarily smart-home gadgets, but they’re all useful tools for your kitchen or garden—and savings range to more than 50 percent off.
We hand-picked these Prime Day deals based on Amazon user reviews and discount information available at press time. We’ll update this article as more pricing information—and new deals—become available. For more hand-picked Prime Day deals, check out our Prime Day landing page.
Small kitchen appliances
Are you in the market for a multi-cooker? Well, now you can score a deal on an Instant Pot, the do-everything countertop appliance that jump-started the multi-cooker craze. The DUO 60 is the least expensive with seven cooking modes, while the DUO Plus 60 jumps up to nine modes. The Instant Pot Smart Wifi hooks into a mobile app that includes more than 1,000 pre-grammed recipies.
- Instant Pot DUO Plus 60: 9-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker - $55.99 (54% off)
- Instant Pot DUO60: 7-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker - $55.99 (44% off)
- Instant Pot Smart WiFi: Multi-use Electric Pressure - $89 (55% off)
- Instant Pot SSV800 Accu Slim Sous Vide Immersion Circulator - $54.99 (31% off)
- ChefSteps Joule Sous Vide, 1100 Watts - $139.30 (30% off)
Nespresso and Keurig are direct competitors in the single-serving coffee maker game, and now you can have your pick. The VertuoPlus makes quite good espresso, but the Keurig makes much better coffee.
- Nespresso VertuoPlus Deluxe Coffee and Espresso Maker - $100 (44% off)
- Keurig K-Mini Single Serve Coffee Maker - $50 (37% off)
We’re just a bit reluctant to recommend the AmazonBasics Pyramid Patio Heater because it only gets 3.5 stars in Amazon reviews. The main gripe, it seems, is that it’s difficult to assemble. The Fire Sense Patio Heater gets 4 stars, and it’s less expensive.
- AmazonBasics Outdoor Pyramid Patio Heater - $139.86 (39% off)
- Fire Sense Patio Heater - $129.99 (43% off)
It’s difficult finding deals for backyard grills during summer time, but these two models from Weber and US Stove are both highly rated—though the discounts aren’t amazing. The Weber uses propane, while the US Stove uses wood pellets.
- Weber Sprit II E-310 3-burner propane grill - $449 (17% off)
- US Stove USSC Grills Cumberland USG730 Wood Pellet Grill - $665.99 (26% off)