||TweetDeck allows you to monitor, manage and engage in your social world by bringing together your Twitter and Facebook feeds in a powerful and flexible column-based dashboard.
This is a brand new version of iPhone TweetDeck rebuilt from the ground up to be fast, flexible and full-on powerful. For more information see www.tweetdeck.com/iphone. For help and support, follow @iOSDeck on Twitter.
• All major Twitter features are supported: Sending updates, retweeting (native and old-style), favourites, mentions, direct messages and searching
• Posting to multiple Twitter accounts is a breeze
• Facebook status updates, notifications, wall posts, Likes and comments are all at your fingertips
• Configurable, combined Home, Me and Inbox columns are standard, bringing all your feeds and notifications together
• Fully flexible custom columns allow the combination of any number of different feeds, from all services and all accounts. You decide what you want to see, just pinch a column and start configuring.
• Innovative navigation of Twitter profiles helps you discover new feeds that can all be added as columns at the touch of a button
• See the conversation in context with tweets above and below in detail view.
• Easily send long posts thanks to full Deck.ly support
• Clean & clear compose window features image uploading, geo-tagging and username autocomplete for @mentions. Press and hold a link to auto-shorten using j.mp
• Login with your TweetDeck account to speed through the setup process, or just provide a Twitter or Facebook account and get started.
• Jump to the top of a column with a quick tap of the iPhone status bar.