|Current Version||Version: 2.1.1|
|Author||Aqua Eagle LLC|
|Description||Absolute Fitness allows you to log and manage your food intake, exercise and weight. It gives you the ability to see the nutritional composition of more than 10,000 different kinds of foods and the calorie expenditure of more than 180 different types of exercises. It also allows you to set customized diet goals and keep track of your progress.
- An extensive food and exercise database (with the ability to add custom items).
- Nutritional information on macronutrients (calories, fat, etc.) and more than 30 different types of vitamins and minerals*.
- Automatic calculation of daily nutrient limits based on your profile and your dietary goal (with the ability to set custom limits).
- Dynamic daily nutritional snapshots that help you see how much you have eaten and how much you can still eat.
- Customized food analysis.
- Graphical charts to track your weight, calories and others over different periods of time.
- Ability to create Custom "meals" (food items composed of many individual items - e.g. a salad).
- Tracking of Body Fat %, Blood Pressure, Hours of Sleep and Number of glasses of water.
- Free-form Notes section.
- Ability to export data into two different formats (HTML and CSV).
NOTE: This application is not suited to track nutritional information for children less than 4 years old.
"By far the most impressive health app we tested..." - U.S. News and World Report (http://health.usnews.com/articles/health/living-well-usn/2008/07/29/5-great-health-applications-for-your-iphone.html)
If you would like to see four more additional screenshots, browse this product's page through the iTunes Store.
*Information on vitamins and minerals not available on some database items.