||SwiftKey X for smartphones builds on TouchType's SwiftKey keyboard to offer cloud personalization, a new prediction engine and a host of new UI improvements.
** This app is built to work with smartphones only. For typing on a tablet device, please check out SwiftKey Tablet X. **
** If you see a 'Not signed correctly' error, please uninstall all current copies of SwiftKey and then try again. **
World-leading language technology
SwiftKey X is based on the new version of TouchType's advanced Fluency language inference engine... the world's most accurate prediction and correction technology.
Personalize your SwiftKey typing experience with data from your Facebook, Twitter and Gmail, as well as your sent SMS messages. Our new cloud-based personalization makes for an unparalleled personal typing experience.
Typing styles to suit you
With SwiftKey X, we’ve fine-tuned typing styles to match the way you use your phone, in order to maximize efficiency and make typing messages a breeze. Choose precise if you're prediction-led and like SwiftKey to complete your words for you. Choose rapid if you prefer to write your words out in full, but tend to make typos and errors. SwiftKey will tidy them up for you.
Personal input modeling
SwiftKey X dynamically adapts to mirror the way you interact with your tablet, using advanced machine learning to modify the properties of the keyboard surface. The result is predictions that are based not just on your language, but also the way you type.
SwiftKey X comes with three exciting, high quality HD themes: light, dark and neon.
See our FAQ, support and ideas forum at http://support.swiftkey.net/
Default theme on upgrade is black/green. This can be easily reverted in settings.
We take your privacy seriously. This app does not store any password data and all language data learned on your device is never transferred.
Internet connection permission is required to install this app, so that language module files and cloud personalization data can be downloaded.
(enable up to three at once)
Support for QWERTY, QWERTZ, QZERTY, AZERTY, Scandinavian and Russian layouts.
* The are still occasional problems with personalization over a mobile network. Use wifi if this happens.
* Predictions do not appear in email clients for some devices, such as the HTC Thunderbolt. We're actively working on a fix for this.
* The text cursor on some Motorola devices (Droid X, Atrix, etc.) causes text to corrupt while dragging. This is being looked into.
* Certain apps suffer repeated character problems. In particular, when deleting first word of a message in WhatsApp. We are looking into this. We have also had reports of problems with the search box on the homepage in Dolphin Browser HD.
* Some issues remain in web text fields, which also affect the Android stock keyboard. We are currently investigating potential workarounds.
* Some hard keyboard phones have issues with function keys not being properly recognized, or ALT keys sticking. We've eliminated most of these issues, but if you have this problem please report it and tell us which device you're using.
- Improved compatibility with larger phones and custom DPIs
- Fix Quick Period not sticking bug
- Learn from SMS only shown on relevant devices
- Only show haptic feedback option on relevant devices
Content rating: Everyone