||* This is FREE and only does as described! PRO version does more and is featured on Life Hacker. Best and cheapest! *
Browse, download and stream individual files that are on your Android device, using a web browser via a WiFi connection.
No more taking your phone apart to get the SD card out or grabbing your cable to access your camera pics or copy across your fave MP3s.
1. Using a web browser, you can browse and download all the files on your Android device without the need for a cable;
2. Stream individual music and video files from your Android device straight to a web browser;
3. View all the camera pictures and videos on your Android device directly in a web browser;
4. Upgrade to the PRO version to perform multiple file uploads/downloads, download entire directories with one click, do full backups, stream media playlists, create new directories, delete/rename/copy/zip/unzip files, auto-install apps saved on your device,
5. Simple to use with no set up or buttons – it just works!
6. Password protected;
7. Ability to configure the port settings;
8. Full support for special characters;
9. Send an email to the web link from the app for easy connection;
10. LOTS more features in development;
* Before emailing, check FAQs at http://dooblou.blogspot.com *
* Follow @dooblou on Twitter for all the latest news and updates as they occur *
* Find us on Facebook – Search for ‘WiFi File Explorer’ *
If you do have problems using this application on your WiFi network, it is most likely a configuration problem with your router/network. Please contact the developer if you have any questions and he may be able to help you ... but please don't rate low because your network isn't configured properly - that isn't the application’s fault ;)
- New UI
- Bug Fixes
- New settings layout
- Lots of other stuff ... !