||mSpot Music keeps your music in the cloud so all your devices stay updated with new songs, playlists and podcasts – no cords, no manual syncing, no work! Listen on your phone, tablet, Web-connected TV, or any computer – anytime and anywhere.
Introducing Radio Spotter™ - match songs you’re playing to streaming radio stations you’ll love (in Beta, available only in the US).
It’s as easy as 1-2-3!
1. Go to www.mspot.com on your PC or Mac and upload your music collection into your personal music locker*
2. Download the FREE mSpot Music app from the Android Market.
3. Login to your mSpot Music account from your phone or tablet and your music will be right there, ready for listening AND you can easily enjoy radio stations that match your music tastes.
You can choose to stream your music, saving phone storage, or to cache music, enabling you to enjoy your music without network coverage. Enjoy lyrics, lock screen widget, equalizer (for Android 2.3 and above) and live album art wallpaper for the ultimate listening experience.
*The first 5GB (about 4000 songs) is free, with larger storage plans available for purchase
Bug fixes for:
- crashes (related to use of the equalizer)
- playlists missing, or slow to load
Content rating: Low Maturity