||Diptic lets you quickly and easily combine multiple photos to create a new image. Diptic allows users to tell a story with photo combinations. With Diptic you can quickly and easily create a before-and-after sequence, produce a photographic series, or juxtapose contrasting images.
● Featured in iTunes App Store as "New & Noteworthy", "What's Hot" and "App of the Week"
● Top 100 in iPhone Paid Apps Overall! --US 7.14.2010
● Top 5 in iPad Paid Photography Apps! --US 7.2.2010
● Top 5 in iPhone Paid Photography Apps! --US 7.2.2010
● Top 100 in iPad Paid Apps Overall! --US 7.1.2010
● Averaged 4.5 Stars in the US App Store after 330 ratings
"A simple, elegant way to use pictures to tell your story"
"Diptic's well-designed interface, simplicity, and thoughtful balance of features make it a delightful app to use."
-- TUAW (The Unofficial Apple Weblog)
● Snap photos on the spot with an iPhone camera, or pick any photo from your camera roll and albums.
● A choice of nineteen different layouts
● Brightness, contrast and color saturation adjustment for each image
● The ability to pan, rotate, mirror and zoom individual photos
● Customizable controls for border color and width
● A simple and intuitive interface
● Option to export to email or camera roll
● Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
● See what you can do with Diptic on Flickr @ http://www.flickr.com/groups/Diptic
● Find more information about Diptic @ http://www.dipticapp.com
● Follow Diptic on twitter for photos and updates @ http://twitter.com/dipticapp
What's New in Diptic 1.1?
● Quadtics! Now users can tell their stories with up to four images.
● 14 New Layouts! 19 Total, all accessible from the revamped layout selection.
● Retina Display support for iPhone 4
● Multitasking and state saving for 3GS and iPhone 4 for iOS 4
● Minor bug fixes and performance improvements