- Inexpensive and expandable
- Very easy to set up and use
- Cloud-based user interface
- Weak security; no central-office monitoring
- Not very useful without the Premium service plan
- Alerts and logs limited to alarm events
At A Glance
Iris is an affordable good start for folks who want to dip their toes into home automation, but enthusiasts will chafe at its limitations.
Looking to stay connected with your home? This is your kit. Safety & Security + Comfort & Control, all in a simple home management system that sends alerts directly to your smartphone, tablet or computer.