- Cloud-based user interface
- Very easy to set up and use
- Inexpensive and expandable
- Alerts and logs limited to alarm events
- Not very useful without the Premium service plan
- Weak security; no central-office monitoring
At A Glance
Iris is an affordable good start for folks who want to dip their toes into home automation, but enthusiasts will chafe at its limitations.
Looking to stay connected with your home? This is your kit. Safety & Security + Comfort & Control, all in a simple home management system that sends alerts directly to your smartphone, tablet or computer.