||NOTE: Requires a Spotify Premium subscription - you may be eligible for a
Spotify opens up your Android to a world of music. Take your existing Spotify
playlists with you on the go - listen to them during your commute, in the gym
or on a flight. With âOffline modeâ you can listen even when no connection
is available. Wirelessly sync your local files to your phone to merge your
catalogue with ours, no cables required! Download and get started directly
from your mobile.
For more information visit www.spotify.com.
â¨- Access to over 10 million tracksâ¨
- Receive music from friends via the inbox
â¨- Star your favourite tracks
â¨- Wirelessly sync your local files to your phone
â¨- Create and sync playlists
â¨- Offline playlists â listen to music with no mobile connection
â¨- Scrobble tracks to Last.fm
Spotify can also be installed by going to m.spotify.com with your mobile web browser.
New in version 0.4.9:
- Some minor UI changes.
- Reduced startup time.
- Improved battery life when using Spotify.
- Ability to choose storage location on devices with more than one memory card.
- Much improved music syncing over wifi.
- Scrobbling issues have been fixed.
- Music starting by itself after a phone call has been fixed.
- Many other stability and performance improvements.
- Several other bugs fixed.
Content rating: Everyone