||AXIGEN Office Edition is a FREE, reliable messaging solution intended for home users and small companies. It runs on Windows Server 2003 and Windows XP and offers integrated mail services and basic support, Personal Organizer, Groupware, centralized WEB/CLI administration.
Main AXIGEN services:
1. Mail transfer is ensured by SMTP/ESMTP modules, which include a powerful Mail Processing engine with an API (Application Programming Interface) for custom filtering.
2. Message retrieval is performed through IMAP4 or POP3 protocols with special tools for connectivity control and host authentication management.
3. The Webmail module provides improved security and efficiency and allows users anywhere on the Internet to access and send mails from their Web browsers.
Enhanced mobility and communication:
-WebMail access from PCs & mobile phones
-Groupware (shared folders, permissions, Free or Busy status, send emails in the name of another user)
-Personal Organizer (Calendar/Tasks/Journal/Notes)
-Collaborative support available from WebMail and Outlook
-Effective management of personal, public and domain contacts
-Skinnable, multi-language WebMail (HTML editor, RPOP, temporary email addresses)
-Delayed delivery of messages
Connectivity and architecture:
-Single storage of emails sent to multiple recipients
-In depth connection control
-Built-in Milter support
-FTP Backup & Restore
-Comprehensive charts and statistics
-AXIGEN Outlook Connector implements most Exchange-like features
- Multiple AntiVirus & AntiSpam support
- Multi-layer access control (firewall-like rules)
- Authentication & Encryption
- SPF & DomainKeys compliance
Download your copy now!