10 tips, tricks, and timesavers to get more out of iOS 7
iOS 7 is here, and it's the most radical update that Apple's mobile OS has ever seen. But while the overhauled interface and bold new look is getting all the attention, iOS 7 comes with a bucketload of new features and enhancements that make it easier to use and more secure.
The new features are easy to use, but Apple's radical overhaul of the iOS interface has made some of them a little tricky to find. We'll show you how to locate and get the most out of ten handy new features in iOS 7—some of which you might not have even known existed.
- Turn on automatic app updates in iOS 7
- Block numbers from texting or calling you
- Share files on iOS 7 using AirDrop
- Change Siri's voice
- Use Activation Lock in iOS 7
- Customize Notification Center's 'Today' view
- Change the size of text in iOS 7 with one simple slider
- View a timestamp for each message in Messages
- See which iOS apps are popular in your neighborhood
- Make iTunes Radio play more of what you want, less of what you don't
For comprehensive coverage of the Android ecosystem, visit Greenbot.com.
10 tips, tricks, and timesavers to get...Next Article