TechHive TechWatch: YouTube backlash, iPad frustration and very creepy games
This week on TechWatch, Carlos Rodela reports on grumpy cats unimpressed with YouTube, the cluelessness of Bill Gates, and a handful of games that will make you very, very uncomfortable—but you won't be able to look away.
Like what you see? Then make sure to check out the previous TechWatch episode TechHive's own Amber Bouman makes a special appearence to remind everyone that the term GIF is pronounced with a hard G. Repeat: a hard G. Not a soft G. Got that? Good.
And without further ado, here are the relevant links from the news stories discussed in this week's TechWatch episode.
- Facebook blocks rival Path's access to friends features
- YouTube launches pilot program for subscription-based paid channels
- Maxis announces The Sims 4
- Facebook addiction can cause delusions and psychotic bouts, say scientists
- Bill Gates predicts iPad and Android users will switch to PC tablets
- Valve experiments with players' sweat response