Play This! Podcast: What's up, Jad Abumrad?
Somehow, Alex Wawro is not really enjoying Dishonored, which both Carlos and Jason are totally in love with. Still, Carlos is spending too much time playing The Simpsons: Tapped Out. We also talk a bit about digital comics and where to get started if you just bought a shiny new tablet, the neat and somewhat weird HTML5 game Contre Jour, and Seinfeld's odd project about comedians who go for a drive and chat over coffee. It's not as funny as it seems like it would be.
Links from this week's episode:
- Carlos and Jason love Dishonored, but Alex hasn't played enough to get into it yet.
- Play Contre Jour in your browser for free.
- Carlos can't stop playing The Simpsons: Tapped Out, which is sort of a parody of the many FarmVille-style mobile games.
- You gotta search around for Music Videos Without Music. Start with the Gangnam Style one.
- You would think Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee would be hilarious, but it's not. It's entertaining, but not in a hilarious way.
- Alec Baldwin's podcast on WNYC, called Here's the Thing, is worth listening to.
- Carlos helps you get started with digital comics. One of the best possible uses of your new tablet.
- If you want to find something new to listen to, these six Spotify apps are a great way to discover new music.
Got something you want us to talk about, check out, or a guest you want us to try to book? Send us mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Play This! podcast.
Have a listen:
Or, if you prefer, download the MP3 of this episode.