Six Snow Leopard Tips
In this week's video, I delve into six Leopard tips that you may (some have been covered here in blog entries) or may not be familiar with. Why six? Consider it a tribute to the ".6" in Snow Leopard's version number.
* Format: MPEG-4/H.264
* Resolution: 480 x 270 (iPhone & iPod compatible)
* Size: 14.1MB
* Length: 6 minutes, 27 seconds
Or you can look below for the full-quality video embedded from YouTube. (Please note our videos are now available in HD on YouTube as well!)
During the video, I cover these six tips:
* Dragging images from PDFs in Preview
* Using iCal's new Inspector to manage calendar entries
* Collecting open windows spread across multiple Spaces
* Seeing more options for the AirPort, Bluetooth, and Sync menu bar icons
* Taking advantage of clippings' new capabilities
* Revealing hidden files in Open and Save dialogs
To subscribe to the Macworld Video Podcast using iTunes 5 or later, click here.
You can also see a complete archive of all our videos on Macworld's YouTube channel. Subscribe to that channels and you will be notified whenever we post a new video.
Or just point your favorite podcast-savvy RSS reader to: http://feeds.macworld.com/macworld/video/