News Coverage: iPhone Launch
- The iPhone Stress Tests Can you scratch it? What happens when you drop it? PC World's Eric Butterfield takes the iPhone through a grueling set of tests to check how the device handles abuse.
- Unboxing the iPhone PC World's Ed Albro takes a first look at what Apple provides inside the iPhone box.
- Talkin' to the iPhone Line PC World's Greg Adler takes to the streets and interviews some of the folks waiting in the line for an iPhone outside Apple's main store in San Francisco.
- iPhone Mania Rocks Around the Block
iPhone mania moved into full swing today. In downtown San Francisco, prospective iPhone buyers camped out on the sidewalk, some in tents, waiting for the 6pm sale of Apple's new Internet phone. Apple Store employees handed out water to patiently waiting fans.
- The iPhone: Ten Things Apple Did Right, and Ten Things That Need Work Here's our list of things Apple did right with the iPhone--and things that could use some work. 30-Jun-2007
- In Pictures: Hands On With the iPhone Interface No iPhone of your own to play with? Here are some snappy screenshots of the famous gadget's interface to show you some of its features. 30-Jun-2007
- How Tough Is the iPhone? PC World manhandles the new Apple phone to see how much abuse it can take. 30-Jun-2007
- The iPhone: Lots to Love, but Flaws Too Apple's iPhone impresses with a gorgeous display and so much technological innovation that you can almost overlook its imperfections. 30-Jun-2007
- iPhone Gotchas; Great ISPs; Vista Service Pack 1 Readers discuss the downsides of Apple's iPhone, share ISP stories, and debate the Justice Department's involvement in Microsoft's OS plans.
- To Buy or Not to Buy the iPhone: PC Worlders Clash One's a PC brain, the other's a Mac-head--two PC World editors strongly disagree about owning this week's must-have gadget. 28-Jun-2007
For comprehensive coverage of the Android ecosystem, visit Greenbot.com.